- Lightweight Silicone Nylon Tarp with Guylines and Stakes
- Skjold 10 is perfect for the Draumr hammocks, conventional hammocks (you simply turn the tarp 90 degrees), and for those minimalists who prefer to sleep on the ground in open air.
- Our 2021 tarps are about 30% larger than last year's model to give you even better coverage.
- The tarp's lightweight fabric is extremely strong for its weight, and the pliable and slippery surface has an improved ability to shed water and snow.
- Skjold 10 is ready to be deployed between two trees, or set up using your trekking poles or sticks.
- Reflective guylines, adjusters and micro carabiners are pre-attached. Six lightweight stakes are included, all with reflective pull cords, making them easier to spot in the dark.
- Skjold 10 can be rolled or stuffed into the generous stuff sack. Super easy!
380 x 300 cm / 148 x 118 in
approx. 10 m² coverage
590 g / 1 lbs. 5 oz.
655 g / 1 lbs. 7 oz. (including tarp stakes)
Packed dimension and volume:
11x21 cm / 4,3”x8,3” (cylinder approximation)
Main fabric: 40D DRS Nylon - Silicone on both sides. 3000 mm water column (HH)
Reinforcement fabric #1: 210D Dominico Nylon with Dyneema RS
Helps distribute loads. Many tarps do not have this.
Reinforcement fabric #2: Hypalon fabric (with holes for tarp poles in all corners)
Stakes: Aluminum alloy - 7000 series.
Guyline: 2,5 mm Polyester cord with reflective tracer.
Grey / white for dark grey tarp. Brown / Dark green for CAMO.
260 cm (Draumr hammock top corners - dark grey with carabiners)
245 cm (Segl - conventional hammock top corners)
195 cm (4x Diagonal corners)
Guyline adjusters: NIFCO 2-part cinching plastic buckle in all corners. Seamless adjusting of entire length of guyline. No slippage.
Guyline carabiners: 2 pieces - 1 red (port side) and 1 green (starboard side). Comes attached in “Draumr mode”, but can be moved to “Segl - conventional hammock mode” by the user.